Need help finding a rental?
Please use the Property Inquiry contact form.
+66 93 575 5511 Ru, En
+66 93 749 1122 Ru, En
- Keep a name card of the hotel where you are staying (in case of an emergency, accidents or losing your way back to the hotel).
- Put your passport, cash and jewels in the safe.
- Negotiate a price with taxi or tuk-tuk drivers before you get in.
- Order a drink for Thai girls in pubs but remember extra THB 100 per ordering will be added to the bill.
- During the night attractions such as Go-Go, Ping Pong and strip shows you will have to order any drinks with the value of THB 1000.
- Avoid using ATMs of old models, or located in dark places, or when you are drunk.
- Wear a shirt walking along Bangla Road at night, it will help you to avoid police intervention and fines.
- Driving a motorbike, always wear a helmet and ensure you have got a driving license to avoid a penalty.
- Do not swim in the sea at night, avoid walking around the beach at night (as you can be robbed or sink).
- Do not give your passport as collateral when you renting a bike, a car or any other vehicles (copies will be enough for an honest owner).
- Do not keep tidy sums of cash in your hotel room.
- Do not take large amounts of money with you when going out at night.
- Do not ride through Bangla Road by bike or car from 6 pm till 4 am, it is closed but there's an overpass up ahead.
We hope our tips and some pieces of necessary advice will help you to make your vacation unforgettable, pleasant and fascinating!
Patong is considered as the most well-known seaside holiday place in entire Phuket. Endless varieties of nightlife make it a perfect place for vivid parties and crazy hanging out. There are hundreds of clubs, fine restaurants, interesting bars and discos located in the famous walking road called Bangla. However, a large plot of area is quite quiet corners.
Phuket is one of the most popular resorts in Thailand, but recently, another southern province Krabi is becoming liked by a lot of foreigners. In that regard, many tourists who want to relax comfortably and inexpensively, ask the question “Where is it better to go to Phuket or Krabi?”