One Bedroom (35 – 45 m2)
21, 000 per month
19, 000 per month (12 month contract)
All priced are in Thai Baht
Recently Completed Luxury Condominium
Choice of Apartments one and two bedrooms
Fully Air conditioned
Superb mountain location with sea views in Kata
Available for Short & Long Term Lets
Woodrow Morris & Alexander are pleased to offer for Rental several apartments within this stylish, modern development. We have a choice with a bedroom, bathroom, lounge, western style fitted kitchen, a private pool and a Penthouse with two bedrooms, two bathroom, a lounge, western style fitted kitchen, and big terrace with private Jacuzzi.
The style of the development is designed around a theme of round geometric lines, which are light, fluent and evocative of the movement of the waves. The large terraces are accessed through floor to ceiling glass doors, which open up to embrace the natural surrounding light and tropical scenery.
Western building standards have been maintained throughout including imported wooden and laminate flooring, high standard quality finishing materials and glass patio doors to maximize the living area and general feeling of spaciousness.
Each apartment has individually controlled air conditioning throughout, satellite/cable television available via pre-installed cables, a Wi-Fi internet connection and all are fully equipped with an alarm and a fire detection system.
The development is situated a short distance from Kata beach which is one of the best loved bays on Phuket island. The huge sweeping bay is a haven for all. Many people frequent the beach daily to meet friends for a relaxing walk or perhaps to visit one of the beach side bars, for a refreshing drink or two!
Unlike its noisier neighbour Patong, Kata streets are ladled with local handicraft, wood carvings, batik, art galleries, and local jewellery and ceramics shops together with fine restaurants. Over recent years Kata has become very popular with couples and families looking to holiday or live in a more relaxing area that is still accessible to Phuket well know shopping malls such as Central Festival. The international airport is a short thirty minute ride away.
On receipt of a 30% deposit for the specified apartment type we will send you a written confirmation. The remaining balance of 70% must be paid one month before arrival in Phuket for check-in to the Landlord. If we do not receive the balance on time the Landlord retains the right to cancel the booking and resell the spaces. Minimum daily rental is 3 days. In case of early check out, no refunds will be given. Our policy does not permit sub-letting.
Cancellations can only be acknowledged if received in writing, by fax or by email ( [email protected]). We will not accept cancellations by telephone. Cancellation received 45 Days prior arrival in Phuket for check-in: deposit returned less bank fee. Cancellation received less than 45 Days prior arrival in Phuket for check-in: deposit will not be refunded. Cancellation received less than 20 Days prior to arrival in Phuket for check-in: we charge in full with no refund. If you have any queries on our cancellation policy please feel free contact us. Payments can be made accordingly to the Landlord. instruction on invoice.
Payment can be wired directly onto our bank account, via PayPal or Credit card. Depending on how you pay, you have to meet any Bank, PayPal and/or Credit Card transaction fees levied.
Check-in/ Check–out Policy
Our service office is open from9amuntil6pmevery day. A late check in/ checkout (after6pm) or an early check in/ checkout (before9am) will incur an extra charge of 1000 THB per apartment. Check out time is usually12pm; extending your stay beyond this may incur an extra charge of up to half a day.
Every tenant, regardless short or long-term, has to pay a minimum of 20,000 THB deposit (or something equivalent) as guarantee towards the apartment at check in. If a tenant wishes to rent for six months or longer, a minimum of a 2 to 3 month rental deposit is required.