VILLA RATES PER NIGHT:
-> 795 USD (23,850 THB)
-> 1,700 USD (51,000 THB)
The spacious master bedroom has a wide floor-to-ceiling windows to frame the picturesque views over its balcony. The view is extended to the master en-suite which comes with jacuzzi, separate shower chamber, and double wash basins. There is also an expansive wardrobe area with safe deposit box.
The two guest bedrooms offer almost everything the master bedroom has to offer to a smaller extent. They both have floor-to-ceiling windows with views and balconies, en-suite bathrooms, wardrobes with safe deposit boxes. All bedrooms have 32″ LCD TV with international channels and stereo system both are connected to the villa’s integrated audio video system.
The main living quarter is located on the ground floor and features an expansive living room with comfortable couches facing the stunning view over the infinity-edge swimming pool. There is a 46″ LCD TV and surround-sound audio system connected to central audio video system. Also on this level is a guest bathroom and an outdoor shower on the poolside balcony.
Adjacent to the living room is the main kitchen equipped with the latest modern equipment and an island table which serves as a bar with stools. There is also an attached staff work area.
The spacious dining room with a 10-seat dining table offers the same view as the living room. On one side the floor-to-ceiling windows have an opening to the expansive shade-covered balcony, offering booth indoor and outdoor dining at your choice. The dining room is equipped with its own audio system connected to the central server.
At the end of a private security gated road steeply hiking uphill is the garage for 2 cars, stairway up to the main floor, waterfall wall which actually is the overflow from the swimming pool, and an air-conditioned staff bedroom with bunk beds which can be used as a fourth bedroom to accommodate two adults.
At the upper end of the stairway is the main floor which leads outdoors to an infinity-edge swimming pool with outdoor shower and shade-covered balcony with outdoor dining table adjacent to the indoor dining area.
Just behind the living room is a stairway to the upper floor. The upper floor has a master bedroom, two guest bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom and storage, a cinema room with state of the art audio video system including a 55 LCD TV, and a guest toilet. The couch in the cinema room is specially designed to be easily converted into a double bed, potentially making it a fifth fully functioning bedroom including its own wardrobe area.
Another stairway leads up to the rooftop party area with a 200 square meter teak floored deck that is partially shade-covered. It has a fully equipped bar, couches, dining table, pool table, and a large hot-water jacuzzi.
Located on the hill just above Bang Tao Beach on the west coast of Phuket, Villa Someday offers breathtaking views of the rolling hills, the bay and Andaman Sea from almost every corner. A perfect choice to those who find themselves bored with ocean views dominated by only blue along the day and black at night.
Nearest beaches are either Bang Tao or Surin, both are reachable within five minutes by car. The bustling Patong is about 15 minutes away by car and Phuket International Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
The whole villa is equipped with a state of the art Sonos audio and video network system. The central server is located in the cinema room and there are client systems distributed in the living area, dining area, swimming pool, all three bedrooms and the rooftop party area. The server currently stores 10,000 songs and 100’s of movies.
Each client system can independently play its own choice and even compose its own playlist. Guest coming with an iPod can attach it to a client system to play it as well.
Client systems in each bedroom come with a 32” LCD TV, the living room has a 46” LCD TV, and there is a huge 55” LCD TV in the cinema room. Client systems at the rooftop party area, dining room, and the swimming pool are audio only. Maybe a new experience to most of us, the villa has an audio system installed in the swimming pool so you can enjoy music whilst you are soaking underwater.
The balcony in front of the dining room may works well for a simple barbecue or gathering but for more hype, the spacious rooftop has a 200 square meter partly covered party area including a fully equipped bar, couches, dining table, large jacuzzi, pool table, and audio system connected to the master server.
• 4 Bedrooms with en-suite: 3 kings plus multi-function room (convert to 4th bedroom)
• Limited to 8 people stay, numbers can be exceeded slightly depending on age of children and upon discussion with the Villa Manager.
• Infinity-edge pool with underwater music speaker, decks with sunbeds
• Dining/Kitchen/Living Sitting room 230 sqm. with 42” flat screen TV.
• Fully equipped Western kitchen and Italian coffee maker
• 200 sqm Rooftop Lounge equipped with Bar, BBQ area, Pool Table and Jacuzzi
• Outdoor Terrace with Shades
• Alfresco dining area
• Outdoor showers
• Safes in all rooms
• Wireless internet throughout the Villa
• Cinema/Entertainment room with 55” flat screen TV
• Integrated Sonos audio system throughout the Villa
• Home theater system with a large selection of HD movies. Movies can also be streamed to each bedroom and living room.
• All rooms are centrally air-conditioned.
• Parking for two cars
• Full time staff: 1 experience cook & 1 housekeeper. The general rule being that the staff is available from 7am to 10pm.
• The Villa Manager is available for special requests and to ensure smooth operation of the villa.
• Airport pick-up and drop-off will be arranged by the Villa Manager and is included in the price. However, please note: if the arrival times of the guests are staggered we will have to charge extra per journey as it involves many return trips to the airport which is forty minutes away.
Villa Optional Services:
• Menus and preferences can be discussed in advance with the villa manager and tailored to your needs. Food charged at cost plus 20% cooperate fee.
• Full western breakfasts will be served from 8.00 – 10.30 am, THB 350 charged per person per meal.
• Private Laundry (on request at prevailing rates)
• Concierge service for all tours and activities;
• In-villa massages
• Baby sitting
• Taxi/Car hire
• Island excursions
• Private Yacht Charter
• Shopping/Restaurant recommendation
• Water sports
• Tee times
There are a cpl of Kayaks as well!! Transport to beach must be arraigned!