Discover one of the best luxury villas for rent in Phuket, situated within Kata Villas and near to Kata Rocks, The Boathouse, Villa Royale, and a variety of shopping/restaurants along nearby Kata Yai and Kata Noi beaches. The nature-oriented architecture of our four separate buildings, along with native plants landscaping combine with our infinity-edge swimming pool, sundeck, terraces and authentic Balinese sala to present many wonderfully different atmospheres & feelings.
- There are 4 separate buildings with total built up area of 316 square meters.
- All is situated on 836 square meters of land with private entrance between the estate parking and this villa.
- There are 3 bedrooms and attached bathrooms.
- Exteriors of the buildings are a natural, light-beige sandstone.
- All of the doors and windows slide back into their walls giving a very open, spacious feeling.
- The villa and garden are furnished with many artifacts, statues, carvings, doors, etc. that have been especially brought from Bali.
- The general level of finish is equivalent to an Amanresort.
- Included is our housekeeper/cook who has received rave reviews from guests for her cooking.
- Optional arrangements can be made for car with or without a driver, and we can help arrange the best tours, boat rentals, etc.
- Soon to be completed (August, 2013) 6 star Kata Rocks condo/hotel are providing us with a private entrance to their adjacent property with full use of their 30 meter pool, restaurant, bar, and state of the art gym and spa.
- You park your car in the parking area on top of the hill and walk down a gradually descending private path to the front gate, which is an old and large Javanese door. After entering you walk down about 8-10 graduated steps to a white sandstone walkway, which is flanked on both sides by lotus ponds. Behind the lotus pond on your left is the service building which includes the kitchen, store room and servant's room. Behind the pond on your right is a guest villa building and attached bathroom. The guest villa has its own private patio and garden with views of the sea and much foliage.
Returning to the entrance walkway you keep walking a few more meters to a large rock, which you proceed around and down (about 3 meters) to the two front buildings, both of which are almost on the bluff overlooking the sea. The front left building has a bedroom on the ground floor just next to the swimming pool. In front of this room is a patio, a small garden and a sun deck. The ground floor rooms in the front buildings have a unique feel to them in that you feel very connected to the sea. The 1st fl. of the left front building is the main living/dining area and has a large balcony with a spectacular sea view. It has an extra high ceiling and is very spacious. At the back of this room is a pantry and bathroom.
The front right building has a large study/ family room on the ground floor which opens on to a covered patio and the swimming pool. The master bedroom, on the 1st fl., has its own balcony and large bathroom including bath tub and outside shower (with a great view).The master bedroom has a high quality teak wood floor; the other bedrooms white terrazzo floors; and the living room/dining room polished beige sandstone. Entrances to the living room, master bedroom, and front bedroom by the pool are through Balinese doors. All the rooms are individually air-conditioned and come equipped fans if you don't want air conditioning at night. There is the latest stereo equipment; WiFi, and top of the line cable TV system. Also there is an excellent live in cook and a cleaning woman who comes daily.
In front of and to the right of the building containing the study room and master bedroom and adjacent to the swimming pool, is a Balinese Sala (pavilion) with panoramic views of the Andaman sea, the rocky shoreline in front of our villa, and our villa's swimming pool and front garden. The sala, which is constructed on the rocks, can seat 6-8 people comfortably and is used for lunches, sundowner cocktails, and general relaxing.
Another unique item is a large flat rock in front of our villa from which swimming in the sea will be possible during the calm season (Nov-May).
There is easy access to good restaurants (with good wine cellars) at The Boathouse, Villa Royale, Capannina and others on Kata Beach, all of which are within easy walking distance from the villa. Patong Beach, the center of night life in Phuket, is 20 minutes away by car.
Please contact for further information and prices. will be the first to help you to find the best property for you in Phuket, either its for buy or rent.