Luxury and style inspired by horses and a harmonious blend of Eastern and Western furnishings. This luxurious 5 bedroom beachfront villa is located on Natai Beach, Phang Nga just 25 minutes away from Phuket International Airport. It is the perfect villa for a luxurious, private, exclusive escape. This is not a suitable place for children under 12.
Area Upon entering the main gates, one notices two wooden horses on a grassy island. Two Chinese Guardian Lions guard the entrance to a resting area with carved Buddhas on each side. Four stepping stones over a pond with three sets of three Chinese black and red lanterns above lead to the heavy black wooden doors engraved with Thai divine beings and dragons.
Behind these doors lie a very stylish, compact, western kitchen, dining and living area. Wooden floors, black counter tops, brown cupboards, silver appliances, dramatic red and gold décor and two horses which stand guard at the door.
The living area opens up to a covered terrace where one can enjoy spectacular views of the infinity edged granite swimming pool which seems to flow into the sea. In perfect balance, trees, pots and sun beds align the black tiled pool edged with black stone.
The main bedroom with its massage area and centre piece bathtub is located just up the stairs with a separate gym area.
Four separate villas lie adjacent to the dramatic pool. Each room is stylishly decorated with double bed, desk, en suite bathroom hosting an exceptional outdoor bathtub and shower shaped like an elephant’s head.
The Terrace & Garden
From the pool, steps lead down to a covered outdoor barbeque dining area which is perfect for meals and sunset drinks.
An additional Sala for dining or relaxing is just a stone’s throw away from the pristine beach.
- The attentive staff will ensure that the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Operations Supervisor is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatments as well as communication between guests and staff
- Our Guest Relations team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure that guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Concierge service for all tours, activities and taxis available upon request
- Car rental with full insurance cover either with or without a driver can be arranged
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be enjoyed outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatments can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Wine selection available on demand
- A Thai Chef (for Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Please note that food costs will be added to the Guests account.
- Private laundry can be arranged
Especially for Children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemist and pharmacies are within reach