Villa «Dolce Vita» BRAND NEW, elegant and luxury villa by the sea, within 2 minutes walking distance to one of the best Phuket beaches, which is Bang Tao beach.
The villa is fully firnished and equiped, an Italian design of the interior makes this villa comfortable, light and unique. An original italian kitchen has all nesssary utensils for 8 persons (refrigirator, oven, tea pot, toster, shaker, microvave oven, big dining table made of marbel).
A spacios living areadecorated very nicely with lots of flowers and decor items, from the livingroom you can access to a terrace and a private swimming pool.
A terrace with sunchairs, stylish outside furniture and patio surrounded by exotic palms and plants give you a perfect and charming feeling.
Villa «Dolce Vita»features grand interiors, multiple outside relaxation areas and is an ideal villa for couples and families that require more space and privacy with bedrooms and living areas. Villa has 4 bedrooms (2 bedrooms with king size beds, one with 2 single beds and a bedroom with queen size bed) and 3 bathrooms with standing showers.
The villa is walking distance from the Spas, Restaurants, Night local market, shops, pharmacy and Bangtao beach. It
The property enjoys 800-square-meters of private internal and external living space. 8 meters Swimming Pool has different depths and suitable for young children and adults.
Contemporary and expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces are offered, including a private pool and over 600 square meters of private out door living area.
Barbeque area is available for private chef dinners or family functions.
Land size is 800 square meters; living space is 200 square meters. Swimming pool - 8 meters long.
Staff at the villa:
- housekeeper is on hand during the day;
- English speaking villa manager will meet guests at the villa and show them around
- Swimming pool cleaner and gardener are on duty
Low season (5 Aug 2011 - 31 Oct 2011) US$ 500 per night.
Mid season (1 Nov 2011 - 20 Dec 2011) - US$ 800 per night.
Peak season (21 Dec 2011 - 15 Jan 2012) - US$ 1,200 per night .
High season (16 Jan 2012 - 30 Apr 2012) - US$ 900 per night.
Rates Include (short term rental)
▪ 10% Service Charge, 7% Vat
▪ Fruit basket filled up at arrival
▪ Round trip Airport transfer
▪ Free Wireless internet connection
▪ drinking water
▪ electric& water fee
▪ every day maids service
▪ towels and linen change
Bang Tao Beach - 500 meters
- Surin Beach - 2.6 kilometers
- Laem Singh Beach - 3.0 kilometers
- Kamala Beach - 5.4 kilometers
- Patong Beach - 10 kilometers
- Patong Beach - 10 kilometers
- Phuket Intl. Airport (HKT) - 13 kilometers
- Mai Khao Beach - 15 kilometers
- Karon Beach - 16 kilometers
- City Centre Phuket Town - 16 kilometers
- Krabi Intl. Airport (KBV) - 77 kilometers
Facilities Unique Features at the villa:
- Large outdoor private swimming pool
- Private Sala
- 65” LED Blue Ray Smart TV / Satellite TV / Hi-Fi Stereo
- In room safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Air-conditioning with individual controls
- Luxurious In villa amenities
- Exclusive In villa facilities
- Full equipment in the kitchen area
- Personal Parking area for 2 cars
- Broadband Wifi internet service
- Laundry service
- 24 hours information and assistance services
- Complimentary airport transfers
Phuket is dubbed the "Pearl of the South", a spectacular tropical island nestled in the Andaman Sea. It's the largest and most popular island in Thailand, with an international airport and a bridge connecting it to the mainland. With such great travel connections it's not surprising it's becoming increasingly cosmopolitan.
The villa is 2 minutes walk from Bangtao beach, the most sought after beach in Phuket on the exclusive West Coast, which is much less developed than southern parts of the island such as Patong. Bangtao is truly spectacular, 6km of white sandy beaches, crystal clear warm water and charming local fishing boats.
Other area attractions are:
- A variety of local, western and fine dining restaurants
- Beach restaurants, sun beds, thai beach massage and umbrellas easily available.
- Local markets
- Safe walking and cycling areas