Surin is one of the most exclusive stretches of coastline on Phuket, and during the yacht-racing season, the bay is home to some of the world's most impressive sailing boats. At dusk, the sunsets are simply breathtaking.
The villa-with-a-view is a dream home. The design and the interiors create the perfect place to entertain and impress friends, family and business clients. A total of four spacious bedrooms, plus a children's playroom which can double as a fifth bedroom, means the villa can comfortably sleep as many as 10 adults.
As you enter through the polished timber entrance doors, you are welcomed by a stature of Buddha. The entertainment area is straight ahead, with an outdoor covered dining area off to the side, perfect for hosting a dinner party for as many as 12 people with a stylish glass-topped table. Every room comes complete with Bose surround sound, cable TV and wi-fi computer connections, and Porsche-designed lighting which can be adjusted to suit any mood. The main entertainment area converts into a comfortable home cinema with a giant screen which glides down from the ceiling at the touch of a button. The whole villa oozes class with lashings of charm and privacy.
A fully equipped Western kitchen and an outdoor, undercover Thai kitchen are simply aching for someone to cook up a royal feast. The 20-metre infinity lap pool allows you to swim in the sunshine and still enjoy the magnificent view over Surin Bay. A flight of polished timber stairs leads up to the spacious master bedroom which boasts a double walk-in wardrobe with enough shelves and hanging space to house even the largest clothes collection. And for those who like to watch a bit of TV before nodding off at night, a giant screen rises almost magically from a console at the foot of the king-sized bed a the touch of a button. There is a magnificent viewing deck outside the bedroom, complete with two double daybeds. A study area off to one side also looks out over Surin Bay. The main guest room is almost as luxurious as the master suite. Both have luxury ensuite bathrooms with rain showers, twin basins, and translucent walls and doors.
- Satellite TV, Bose surround sound in every room
- 20 metre infinity edge swimming pool
- Wireless internet throughout the Villa
- Sala and extensive outdoor areas for sunbathing
- Local Phone service
- Entertainment area and home cinema
- 4 king-size bedrooms all with en suites
- Children’s playroom which can convert into bedroom 5
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards
- The villa maid will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Airport transfers are complimentary one each way
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedroom
- Rates from 850USD/night++