Located in the ultra desirable Surin Beach enclave on the West coast of Phuket, the villa was completed in November 2008 and boasts stunning views over Surin, Bangtao, and the West coast of Phuket. The house stands high above the bay, in three Rai (4,800 square meters) of land, facing North West with stunning sun sets out over the Indian Ocean.
This luxury villa is designed for high end luxury living ideal for families, couples, business off sites, or events. The Villa is a contemporary design, with Interiors by Angela Hall, including pieces from Bali, China, the US, and Thailand. It comprises of two villas, each with its own swimming pool, with a total internal and external space of over 2,200 square meters.The first villa has four double bedrooms, the second villa has two double bedrooms. All bedrooms are en-suite. The villa can sleep as many as 12 comfortably, with parking for six cars and offers choices from a six bedroom let all the way down to a single couple.
The villa has an eclectic mix of Asian and Western furnishings that will immediately put you at ease on your arrival. You are spoilt for choice when considering where to relax at any particular time of the day. The Sutherland Teak chairs on the balcony provide a cool place to sit and read under the awnings, while the expansive pool deck with Dedon beds provides the perfect spot to top up your tan or snooze under the umbrellas. The Balinese outdoor wooden table seats 12 and is ideal for BBQs or a lazy breakfast, while the dining room with it’s solid teak table and views out over Surin Beach offers a cooler internal option. Four of the six bedrooms have their own deck areas, with Dedon outdoor furniture, for more intimate and private use. The upstairs sitting room opens out and is the perfect place to invite friends over or relax before dinner. The Snooker Room sports a 3/4 size snooker table, darts board, bar area, extensive board games as well as TV and DVD, or try the Entertainment Room with it’s 50 inch plasma screen.
The main villa boasts a stunning 22 meter by 5 meter infinity pool ideal for recreation or laps. There is sala, for those in house massages as well as a fully functional gym, with cable TV and equipped with brand new exercise machines imported from the US. Indoor and outdoor living areas are equipped with Bose sound systems as well as iPod docks, DVD and CD players in the major bedrooms. Unique to the house is a 30 meter all weather chipping and putting area on the lower lawn providing hours of entertainment for kids as well as an extensive lawn areas for them to play in.
Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bath room, double vanity, bath and separate shower, walk in closet, TV, with DVD facilities iPod dock, sea view.
Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bath room, double vanity, bath and separate shower, walk in closet, TV, with DVD facilities iPod dock, sea view.
Bedroom 3: Twin bed, en-suite bath room, double vanity, bath and separate shower, walk in closet, sea view.
Bedroom 4: Twin bed, en-suite bath room, double vanity, shower, walk in closet, sea view.
Bedroom 5: King size bed, en-suite bath room, double vanity, bath and separate shower, walk in closet, sea view.
Bedroom 6: King size bed, en-suite bath room, double vanity, bath and separate shower, walk in closet, sea view.
- Rates from US$ 2,250 to 5,500 for entire house; reduced occupancy rates available from US$ 1,200 to 5,000 for 1 to 5 bedrooms depending on seasons
- Daily rates include full time live in staff and Thai Chef
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests
- No extra bed available in this villa
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms or even at the spa of the resort
Special For Children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach.