This white-washed cement building is nestled into the hillside overlooking the Andaman Sea, from the village of Kamala. Walk from its driveway entrance up a few stairs to a sand-washed landing and find a stunning infinity pool with 180-degree views.
The semi-detached open plan kitchen and living room is finished in a natural soft brown interior, with a five seater couch, eight-seater dining room table and state-of-the-art entertainment unit.
The quarter-moon infinity pool surrounds the kitchen and falls away dramatically to the jungle and village below. It also sits alongside the second main bedroom, which is decorated in a smoky bronze and white theme. It has its own private balcony and a beautifully appointed en suite bathroom with a polished cement finish, complete with doors that open onto a small and private garden.
The second floor of this villa includes the master bedroom and second queen-sized room. With its own balcony and en suit bathroom, the master bedroom is the highest bedroom in the villa and would make a perfect honeymoon getaway. The bedroom is finished in pink, black and white, and both the bedroom and the bathroom include sweeping views over to the south west mountains and out to the Andaman Sea.
The huge bathroom in this main bedroom's en suite is open and features a dual basin bench top with a marble finish. Draw a bubble bath, relax, and look out onto your beautiful surroundings.
Also on the top floor of this villa is another balcony landing which leads to the second upper floor bedroom. This well appointed and private bedroom is decorated in browns and whites and includes yet another en suite bathroom, a huge bathtub and views west to the ocean. This villa is the perfect residence for three couples interested in a romantic but fun getaway with friends.
- All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms
- ADSL internet throughout
- Fully-controllable air-conditioning
- Dining area inside and outside
- Private swimming pool
- LCD TV, Music and home cinema system
- Fully fitted custom made kitchen to Western standards
- Quietly located on the hills of Kamala Bay
- Beautiful Kamala beach are a short walk away. Several other beaches (Surin, Patong)are a short drive away
- The maid service will visit once daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy, and The Estate Manager is available to address your service needs
- Our Estate Manager will be happy to arrange for our Concierge team member to visit you to arrange any tours and activities that you may wish to arrange during your stay
- The villa staff will visit twice daily to make sure to keep the villa clean and tidy. Specific routine can be arranged upon request
- The Daily maid service can be arranged upon request for a specific routine for your stay
- A Thai Chef (Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Food cost on Guests account
- In-Villa wine selection
- Comprehensive Wine List available on request
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be arranged privately in any of the bedrooms
Special for children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge will apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemists and pharmacies are within reach
- 3 bedroom occupancy from US$346 to 470 depending on season, reduced occupancy rates of 2 bedrooms available except in peak season
- Daily rates include Daily Maid cleaning service and English speaking Estate Manager
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests depending on bedroom occupancy
- Daily Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- 1 Baby cot provided free of charge
- In the hills of Kamala Bay Phuket
- The villa is a 45 minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
- Good restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea-view.
- Golf courses are within 20-25 min driving distance