This Villa is a contemporary 3-storey sea view residence just a few metres from one of Thailand's most unspoilt stretches of sandy beach at Natai, in the province Phang Nga. An ideal choice for families with older children or groups looking to escape the tourist crowds on Phuket, the generous multi-floor design blends indoor and outdoor living with sensational views from the master bedrooms and upper floor lounge, and a spacious sun deck complete with an automated awning that creates an outdoor dining area right by the villa's appealing 18 metre infinity pool.
The Villa is a chic tropical beach home with a distinctive design and leading edge amenities. The 3 storey villa features 4 spacious ensuite bedrooms on the top floor - two of which are sea facing master suites with dramatic views right from their king size beds. The well appointed rear guest rooms (easily adaptable as double or twin bedroom) share a bathroom with glass walled rainshower, making this ideal for older children of friends sharing. One of the upper floor masters opens onto its own expansive, private outdoor terrace, the other features an ensuite bath tub with one way glass for indulgent seaview bathing.
The minimalist, teak and tiled interiors at Sava - Villa Aqua boast comfortable furnishings throughout. The spacious ground floor living area features and office and lounge, the latter with a wall mounted flat screen TV and satellite connection and served by an ensuite bathroom. A central wood and glass staircase connects to the upper lounge, which slides open on three sides onto the villa's fabulous 18m infinity lap pool and sundeck, drawing in the ocean breezes. Plush sun loungers are poised poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun and the large terrace is also ideal for al fresco dining, with a built-in barbecue unit and automated awning for all weather protection. A fully fitted brand name kitchen occupies the rear section of this floor and serves a spacious indoor dining area and comfortable, recessed TV den.
- Daily rates from US$ 900 to 1,500 for entire villa
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) guests.
- Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests