|Longterm Rate Six months and more||฿ 48,000 / Month|
Rate depends on your dates. Please inquire for additional info.Minimal rent period: 1 year
Available for long term rental
KAMALA BEACH, PHUKET.
*ARCHITECT DESIGNED, BUILT IN 2002
*ON THE BEACH
MASTER BEDROOM 25 sq. m
GUEST BEDROOM 15 sq. m
MASTER BATHROOM 8 sq. m
GUEST BATHROOM 6 sq. m
KITCHEN/OPEN PLAN LIVING AREAS 150 sq. m
*TOTAL LIVING AREA INCL. UPPER & LOWER SALA/DECKS 250 sq. m
* TOTAL AREA OF PROPERTY INCL. COURTYARD & DECKING 300 sq.m.
* TOTAL FOOTPRINT OF LAND 150 sq.m.The Locale: Kamala beach village is located on the beach front of Kamala Valley, between Surin and Patong beaches. It is 35-40 minutes by car to the airport and to the Provincial capital, Phuket town.
The beach village is comprised of a single loop street, running for approximately 3 kilometers from the highway down to the beach park; past Kamala school, Kamala temple and at the Andara residences (Alan Zieman Project) it turns back out to the highway.
The main entrance to the house is from the beach walkway, through a gated entrance to the lower dining deck. There is a service entrance from the village street.
Public parking on the main shopping street is very restricted. Public parking is available on a first-come-first served basis, one minute away, in the Kamala school area. Private parking is available 50 meters away.
Property Details: The property is comprised of a 2 storey architect designed concrete residence, with a courtyard/garden and with 4 steps to the beach.
Ocean views are paramount and are available from the master bedroom, home office, and 2 reading nooks on the upper level. On the lower level, the ocean can be viewed from the kitchen, coffee bar and the reading/lounging area.
Summary: This is a unique residence for the discerning world citizen. The New Zealand architect - associated with a number of exclusive Island residences, including Loch Palm Fairways, Ayara, Surin Springs and Baan Chai Naam projects, to name a few - designed this house for the owners to live in.
- vaulted ceilings, exposed beams
- The European open style kitchen includes custom cabinetry in cherry wood finish, a Zandussi combo gas/electric oven and hood fan, extra large Electrolux fridge, wine storage unit, ceramic finished countertops, microwave, coffe maker, toaster.
- Hot water on demand, throughout.
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms; with a fresh air option - ceiling fans throughout
- dimmer controlled track lighting throughout
- teak wood furniture throughout
- large screen TV and dvd/mp3
- custom drapes
- the interior, furniture and exterior colour schemes were designed professionally
- fully furnished and fitted- home office –furnished.
Wi-fi offers high speed internet service throughout the house and on each of the sun deck and dining deck.Design Concept: The concepts applied to the design of the house included
- nautical styled decking
- roofing lines and height were constrained, so as to minimize the visual impact on the beach front neighbourhood;
- natural exterior colours
- to counteract the weathering due to the monsoons, contemporary construction materials incorporated the use of double redbrick walls to provide heat insulation, premium glazed roof tiles, sheet roof insulation, hardwoods,
- sand-washed finish was used for all decking, walkways and deck seating
- salas on the upper and lower decks provide shade and shelter for dining/entertaining
- in order to marry the coolness of Asian interiors with the airiness and light of the American North West sea coast, double-size hardwood and glass sliding doors are used extensively, together with extra high ceilings and a large stairwell.
- Local woodworkers hand built all of the hard wood features, including windows, sliding doors etc.
Two Bedroom Villa with the private area in 10 minutes walk to Kamala beach.
Villa with pool and BBQ area on Phuket
Fully furnished 2 Storey Townhome with roof terrace. Consists of 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living and dining areas built over three stories