- Was completed December 2007
- Is in small / medium gated secure estate with 24 hour guards who conduct roving patrols around all streets, entry is controlled at the gate
- Is two storey, living area downstairs with sliding door access to the pool and sala
- One guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom downstairs plus a separate maid's room if required
- Upstairs are three more bedrooms all with ensuites, one of these is currently a study but can be converted easily to a fourth bedroom by changing the desk for a bed
- The study has very nice mountain views and all bedrooms upstairs have widened balconies to utilise the views.
- All bedrooms have air-condition units plus another in the living area and maid's room, 6 independent systems in all
- The home sits on a 560 square metre lot, fully fenced for privacy with established gardens and terraced areas for outdoor living
- Undercover parking for two cars and space for another but not covered. Secure parking is available on the street which has only four homes being a cul de sac.
- Is 340 square metres and of rendered brick and tile constuction
- Is fully furnished with quality products from local and European manufacturers and will appeal to western tastes
- Has satellite dishes for local True TV plus the Australia Network, telephone connection and WIFI internet
The rental charge is THB 65,000 per month, incl. common area, gardening and pool service.
Min 6 months, for 1 year rental will include free internet wifi.
The villa is situated in the suburb of Kathu which is at the virtual centre of Phuket Island.
- Opposite the Loch Palm Golf Course (across the road) and have two more international class golf courses within 10 minutes
- In the picturesque Kathu Valley surrounded by jungle covered mountains on three sides
- Very little through traffic as it is mostly a local traffic area with little reason for traffic to short cut through as the road skirts the golf course
- A ten minute drive to the major shopping centre being Central Festival, this centre if just 5 minutes from Phuket Town itself
- Two of the best International schools are within ten minutes
- Two international hospitals are within ten minutes
- Patong beach and the entertainment precinct on Bangla Rd and Patong itself are a 15 minute drive away
- Patong also has a major shopping centre plus countless smaller stores and shops
- Kathu has its own local shops and markets with several casual restaurants and bars just five minutes away
- Phuket international airport is 30 minutes drive, so no overflying or aircraft noise
- Phuket Island has many different entertainment precincts and all are within easy reach from our home as are several more top class golf courses