- 1st May – 31st Oct:700 USD/Day
- 1st Nov – 14th Dec: 950 USD/Day
- 15th Dec – 31st Jan: 1,950 USD/Day
- 1st Feb – 30th Apr: 1,200 USD/Day
(Rental rates are normally for a minimum of one week, however, shorter stays will be considered)
• Airport transfers
• Daily cleaning
• Free laundry
• 3 full staff (cleaning, cooking, service,…)
• Grocery shopping at market price
• Wine selection at market price
• Computer (PC) with printer, fax and free internet
• Luxury natural toiletry
• Daily breakfast of your choice (continental or American or both or other)
• Daily Cook (Thai and some occidental meals, menu in villa)
Located on the southern headland of Kata beach with uninterrupted views of the Andaman Sea, this privately owned, four bedrooms, Thai-style Phuket villa for sale in Kata, boasts a host of luxury features.
It has three main dining areas, two private pools, including a children's pool and a large, open deck set in a mature tropical garden.
The main pool has a stunning infinity effect, the deep sea-blue water mirroring the Andaman Sea beyond. Facing directly west, this Phuket ocean view villa is cool in the mornings, and perfectly positioned to enjoy the spectacular sunsets, especially from the sala, perched above the water's edge.
Kata beach, just five minutes’ walk away, is arguably the finest of Phuket's beaches. Relatively underdeveloped, the gently sloping shoreline and pristine sands make this the ideal swimming beach in the dry season and the best surfing beach in the low season.
The area around Kata is home to some of the top Thai and Western restaurants on Phuket, amongst them The Boathouse, with its award winning wine cellar, just a few minutes’ walk from the villa.
This property is also for SALE.