Loving pool villa
This villa is new,deluxe,fully furnished and equipped, beautiful decorated with Asian ornaments. It can be good for couple, family, friend. The total size area is 350 Srs.
- a large living room with music & video system , LCD screen TV and worldwide TV channels.
- a fully equipped kitchen- with fridge,stove,microwave,toaster,coffee maker,kitchen ware etc.
- 2 nice A/C bedrooms with own bathroom. One is overlooking the pool.
- One outside toilet
Outside space - dining terrace, pool deck and swimming pool.
- The large terrace: it is used for the outside dining area, connected to large space of pool deck and swimming pool. Good relaxing time with sunshine, private pool and large pool deck with deck chairs.
- Private car parking
Services & Facilities
- Cleaning service 3 times a week.
- Provide bed linens and towels.
- Pool and garden maintenance.
- Arrange taxi airport transfer and car/motorbike rental
- wifi internet
- TV cable
This villa is located in Rawai where is the south of the island, It near Naiharn beach where is one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket island. Rawai is a full package place for holiday,it is idea for the person who want privacy, living in tropical nature environment , travel and understand the local lifestyle and very convenient area for looking any kind of restaurants, shoppings,minimarts, super center,fresh markets,entertainments and activities,etc.
Distance to each location
- 2 km to Rawai beach , there are many restaurants in this area, especially the fresh seafoods restaurants, can get long tail boat or speed boat to cross closest islands.
- 5 km km to Nai Harn, one of the most beautiful beach of Phuket
- 1.5 km Fishing Bay
- 5 km Chalong port , getting boat to the island tours here.
- 50 km from Airport
- 15 km to Patong
- 8 km to Kata
- 10 km to Phuket town
- 8 km to Big Buddha
- 6 km Chalong Temple
Local Amenities and activities available ;
-Restaurants, Shopping centers, Hospital, Pharmacy, Discotheque/Clubs, Bars, Massage, Thai Boxing, Local Market, horse riding, fishing, Island tour, hiking, climbing, golf, tennis, kayaking etc.